We've developed a whole line of shirts to help those significantly who are less fortunate than us. We call it, The Idaho Shirt Help Line.
This shirt is dedicated to those who suffer from cancer which is why we chose a light purple shirt, the color for all cancers.
For every Help Line Cancer shirt we sell, we pledge to donate our net profit ($7) to the American Cancer Society to help end this terrible disease. You can do your part and wear your support. Makes a great gift for friends, family, and survivors. The extra money from each shirt helps us with overhead expenses, inks, shirts, and staffing needs so that we can continue to raise well needed funds with all our premium Idahoan tees.
- Unisex/men's sizing, check sizing chart below for fit
- Super soft, heathered purple cotton/poly tee with soft black print
52/48 Airlume combed and ring spun cotton/poly
- Ethically sourced and manufactured
- Environmentally friendly printing techniques/water based ink
- Designed and Printed In McCall, Idaho
|S||34" - 37"|
|M||38" - 41"|
|L||42" - 45"|
|XL||46" - 49"|
|2XL||49" - 53"|